Very Important Information –
When hiring our lovely Party boxes there are a few things to be aware of….
- Please make sure you return all items that should be returned – a £20 deposit will be taken before you set off with your box to cover any items lost or terribly broken. We understand things happen at kids parties so aim to be reasonable in this (we are lovely peeps) but please do take care.
- Please pay for your Party Box either before collection by BACS Transfer – Account Details are: Sort Code: 07-08-06 Account No: 05367422 – use your name as reference and my name – Mrs Fiona Bardwell as the payee. You can also pay by Paypal as instructed. You can pay in cash at time of collection if you wish and will be given a receipt – please do let us know beforehand how you would like to pay – and do let me know when you’ve paid if you’ve done it by BACS so I can check this for you.
- Please do try to be on time for collections and drop-offs as you may be one of a number on my tour and I will need to get to my next pick up/drop off!
- Please do what you can to recycle where you can – it really means so much to us – and our kids will definitely thank us for it (maybe, one day – you never know).
- If you break something – like the Bluetooth speaker – or anything – do let us know. We promise to be nice but it really does help us if we know so we can fix the problem.
- Please do read our Privacy statement re: GDPR.
- HAVE LOADS OF FUN – this bit really is the most important bit!!