Free Shipping on all orders over £30
Free Shipping on all orders over £30
Terms and Conditions of Use
· Quotes are provided on the basis that a booking is not confirmed until a deposit and a note/email accepting our Quote has been received and acknowledged.
· Unless stated in writing all orders are accepted subject to the Terms and Conditions of hiring stated below and the Hirer by paying a deposit, authorising or allowing work to proceed is deemed to have acknowledged this.
· A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total hire cost is payable on booking.
· The balance plus a returnable damage deposit per tent of £100 is payable 28 days before the delivery date stipulated in the booking form.
· Bookings received less than 28 days in advance of arrival will require payment to be sent in full with the booking form.
· Notice of cancellation of the booking by the hirer must be provided to the Company to be received not less than 14 days prior to delivery.
· Cancellation of less than 14 days prior to your arrival will result in 100% of the hire charge being forfeited. You may wish to obtain event insurance to cover this.
· The damage deposit seeks to cover damage, breakages or extra cleaning that may be required but is not the extent of the hirers liability should items hired be damaged or be lost in excess of the damage deposit value.
· Damage deposits will be returned within 7 days of departure, minus deductions if applicable, which will be fully itemised.
· Perfect Party Boxes invoices are for payment as per the terms stated.
· The Hire charges are based on the assumption that the site is a flat level firm ground with easy access for motor transport, and that no drains, cables or other services are buried beneath the surface or otherwise concealed.
· The Hire charges do not include any making good or repairing of damage to the site.
· The Hirer is required to provide the Company with either a plan showing the position in which the tents are to be erected or should have a representative on the site for that purpose. In the absence of a plan showing the position in which the tents are to be erected the Company will erect the tents where they deem appropriate and shall be deemed to have completed the contract.
· The Hirer should never presume that any other equipment is included in the Hire other than what is stated in the Company’s booking forms and related website, specific to their booking.
· The Hirer is required to select a site that is not susceptible to bogginess or has poor drainage or be impervious or too solid for poles, posts, pegs to be passed through in the set up of tents and tipi’s. Any flooding caused is the responsibility of the Hirer.
· The Hirer must ensure that any obstructions to the site are removed before the Company arrives. This includes plants, shrubs, trees, vehicles and other materials. The Company reserves the right to apply a discretionary surcharge if obstructions prevent work from commencing.
· The Hirer must consider and is responsible for making suitable arrangements for access by people with disabilities and emergency services
· If on arrival to site the carry from point of parking to point of erection is found to be greater than 20 metres a surcharge may be applied.
· Appropriate provision of parking must be supplied and all parking costs (if any), must be paid for by the Hirer in advance of The Company arriving on site.
3. DELAY OR FAILURE BY THE COMPANY TO COMPLETE THE CONTRACT
· The Company will use its best endeavours to supply the hirer with the tents and/or equipment ordered but where this is not possible the company will notify the Hirer as soon as possible with any alterations to the design and specifications of the equipment and where alteration is fundamental the Hirer may terminate this contract and any deposit paid will be refunded.
· The Hire Charge is based on the assumption that the Hirer provides a firm and level site of turf (or some other material not impervious to stakes and able to absorb rainwater) and is served by a firm access road adjacent to the site with adequate hard-standing for commercial vehicles, is free from flooding, trees and overhead obstruction. If this is not the case or if the Hirer wishes the Company to erect the Equipment in a different position on the site to the one indicated by the Hirer to the Company at the time of booking and in either event the costs to the Company are subsequently increased by reason of increase in labour costs or any other factor the Company may increase the price in accordance with the Company’s published price list and hourly labour rates then in force.
4. LIMITATON OF LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY
· In the event that the Company fails to fulfil any terms of the hire contract the Company’s liability is limited to refund or cancellation of any hire charge and in no circumstances will the Company be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claim whatsoever which arises out of or in connection with the hire of the equipment.
· The Company’s entire liability under and in connection with the hire contract shall not exceed the amount of the hire charge.
· The Company shall not be liable for damage or loss of any of the equipment.
· Your statutory rights are not affected.
· The Hire Charge does not include making good any repairs to the Site unless caused by the negligence of the Company staff.
5. USE OF BELL TENTS
· No naked flames, matches, lighters, fire-pits, gas stoves or cookers, fires, candles or any similar such item is to be used inside the Bell Tent under any circumstances.
· Should you wish to use any cooking appliances and/or Fire pits please do so outside the tent.
· Please ensure the tent is zipped up during rain to avoid any leaks to the inside – keep belongings away from the sides of the tent to help with this.
· Please do not use exposed blades and/or knives inside the tent.
· All Damages must be paid for as laid out in these terms and conditions.
Payments must be made in accordance with the terms stated in the Company’s quotation.
· ‘THE COMPANY’ is Perfect Party Boxes (also known as Perfect Party Tents)
· ‘THE HIRER’ is the person hiring the equipment from the Company and whose name appears on the booking form and / or Invoice. The Hirer must be at least 18 years of age.
· ‘THE PERIOD OF HIRE’ means the time commencing with the arrival of the equipment onsite, and terminating when the equipment is removed by the Company.
· ‘A BOOKING’ is the contract entered into by the Hirer and the Company which is defined by the detailed hire of goods on the invoice and / or booking form between the Company and the Hirer.
· ‘BOOKING FORM’ is the form issued by the Company to the Hirer containing details of the Equipment, Period of Hire and Hire Charge.
· ‘EQUIPMENT’ means the bell tents and any other materials specified on the Booking Form being owned and maintained by the Company provided to the Hirer. Equipment does not include that of Third Party Suppliers.
· ‘HIRE CHARGE’ is the total amount due under the invoice including delivery, assembly, installation, disassembly and collection of the equipment.
· ‘THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER’ is a company or individual not owned directly by the Company and shall not form any party of a contractual obligation between the Company and the Hirer.
· ‘THIRD PARTY EQUIPMENT’ is equipment owned, supplied, erected and maintained by a Third Party Supplier. All such equipment shall not be the responsibility of the Company.